Sistemas de pagamento 100% seguros
Reserva sem taxas adicionais
+ de 3,5 milhões de bilhetes vendidos
Busca por bilhetes
Por que comprar connosco?
1. Phantom of the Operapå Her Majesty's Theatre, Qua, 31 Mai 2023 - Sáb, 2 Mar 2024
desde € 30,40
2. Mamma Mia - Londrespå Novello Theatre, Qua, 31 Mai 2023 - Sáb, 2 Mar 2024
desde € 21,20
3. ABBA Voyagepå ABBA Voyage, Qui, 1 Jun 2023 - Dom, 26 Mai 2024
desde € 88,40
4. Disney's The Lion King - Londrespå Lyceum Theatre, Qua, 31 Mai 2023 - Dom, 15 Out 2023
desde € 112,70
5. Tina - The Tina Turner Musicalpå Aldwych Theatre, Qua, 31 Mai 2023 - Dom, 11 Fev 2024
desde € 63,80
6. Les Misérablespå Sondheim Theatre, Qua, 31 Mai 2023 - Sáb, 2 Mar 2024
desde € 26,80
7. Frozen the Musicalpå Theatre Royal Drury Lane, Qua, 31 Mai 2023 - Dom, 15 Out 2023
desde € 56,00
8. Back to the Future: The Musicalpå Adelphi Theatre, Qua, 31 Mai 2023 - Dom, 22 Out 2023
desde € 61,60
9. Wicked - Londrespå Apollo Victoria Theatre, Qua, 31 Mai 2023 - Qua, 29 Mai 2024
desde € 30,40
10. Grease the Musicalpå Dominion Theatre, Sex, 2 Jun 2023 - Sáb, 28 Out 2023
desde € 53,20
Este produto foi recém adicionado - já é possível reserva-lo e as informações estarão disponíveis em português em breve!
Invisible, the critically acclaimed debut play from Nikhil Parmar, returns to the Bush Theatre for a limited time ahead of its New York premiere. ★★★★★ ‘Extraordinary. Invisible is a show you simply have to see.’ New European ‘No more quiet, no more model minority, no more wacky best friend. At least when we were the bad guys we existed.’ Meet Zayan, an under-employed actor and over-employed dealer who sees himself as the hapless lead in the sitcom that is his life. Everyone else sees him as lazy, self-centered, and useless – if they even notice him at all. As Zayan attempts to transition from being neglected to being notorious, we see how a man whose brushes with oppression, grief, and the sneaking suspicion that he’s become invisible have driven him to the unforgivable. A Bush Theatre commission that first appeared as part of the venue’s 50th anniversary season, Invisible is written and performed by Nikhil Parmar, a London-based Manchester-born playwright, screenwriter, and actor who was previously a member of Bush Theatre’s Emerging Writers’ Group. Directed by Georgia Green (The Mikvah Project, Orange Tree), Invisible will be seen as part of 59E59’s Brits Off Broadway season in New York this June.
7 Uxbridge Road London W12 8LJ
Atendimento ao Cliente
308 802 603
Precisa de ajuda? Entra em contacto connosco!