Sistemas de pagamento 100% seguros
Reserva sem taxas adicionais
+ de 3,5 milhões de bilhetes vendidos
Busca por bilhetes
Por que comprar connosco?
Informação sobre o local
1. Mrs. Doubtfirepå Shaftesbury Theatre, Sex, 12 Mai 2023 - Sáb, 13 Jan 2024
desde € 70,30
2. Northern Ballet - The Great Gatsbypå Sadler's Wells, Ter, 16 Mai 2023 - Sáb, 20 Mai 2023
desde € 23,20
3. The Rocky Horror Showpå Peacock Theatre, Qua, 3 Mai 2023 - Sáb, 10 Jun 2023
desde € 46,40
4. The Simon & Garfunkel Storypå London Palladium, Seg, 22 Mai 2023
desde € 36,30
5. Patriotspå Noel Coward Theatre, Sex, 26 Mai 2023 - Sáb, 19 Ago 2023
desde € 29,60
6. Groundhog Daypå Old Vic Theatre, Sex, 26 Mai 2023 - Sáb, 12 Ago 2023
desde € 0,00
7. August in Englandpå Bush Theatre, Sex, 28 Abr 2023 - Sáb, 10 Jun 2023
desde € 49,20
8. Symphony Of Sorrowful Songs - English National Operapå Coliseum Theatre, Qui, 27 Abr 2023 - Sáb, 6 Mai 2023
desde € 16,20
9. We Will Rock Youpå Coliseum Theatre, Sex, 2 Jun 2023 - Sáb, 26 Ago 2023
desde € 38,30
10. F**king Menpå Waterloo East Theatre, Sex, 21 Abr 2023 - Dom, 18 Jun 2023
desde € 29,60
Aspects of Love
Este produto foi recém adicionado - já é possível reserva-lo e as informações estarão disponíveis em português em breve!
‘Nothing in the world will ever be the same’ 34 years after having starred in the original West End production, Michael Ball returns to Andrew Lloyd Webber’s celebrated musical Aspects of Love in London in 2023
- Enjoy a new version of Andrew Lloyd Webbers musical.
- See Michael Ball playing the role of George.
- Choose your own seats.
O que posso esperar?
‘Nothing in the world will ever be the same’ 34 years after having starred in the original West End production, Michael Ball returns to Andrew Lloyd Webber’s celebrated musical Aspects of Love at the Lyric Theatre for a strictly limited season, this time playing the role of George.
Michael Ball said: “Aspects of Love holds a very special place in my heart. I am absolutely delighted to revisit Andrew Lloyd Webber’s glorious score in a re-imagined chamber production in the West End".
With lyrics by Don Black and Charles Hart, based on the novel by David Garnett and directed by Jonathan Kent, this heartbreaking story of passion, love, life and loss in post-war France and Italy, follows three generations of the Dillingham family spanning 17 years.
Alex falls in love with an actress Rose and as the pair embark on a passionate affair, the unexpected arrival of Uncle George changes all their lives and those around them forever as they discover how love - in its many forms - truly does change everything.
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.