Sistemas de pagamento 100% seguros
Reserva sem taxas adicionais
+ de 3,5 milhões de bilhetes vendidos
Busca por bilhetes
Por que comprar connosco?
Informação sobre o local
1. Birmingham Royal Ballet - Mixed Billpå Sadler's Wells, Qua, 10 Jun 2020 - Sáb, 13 Jun 2020
desde € 24,60
2. Sucker Punchpå Theatre Royal Stratford East, Sex, 19 Jun 2020 - Sáb, 25 Jul 2020
desde € 25,40
3. The Glee Clubpå Kiln Theatre, Qui, 4 Jun 2020 - Sáb, 27 Jun 2020
desde € 22,80
4. Evitapå Regent's Park Open Air Theatre, Sáb, 27 Jun 2020 - Sáb, 22 Ago 2020
desde € 30,90
5. Life of Pi: a vida de Pipå Wyndham's Theatre, Dom, 28 Jun 2020 - Dom, 4 Out 2020
desde € 44,10
6. Enter Achillespå Sadler's Wells, Ter, 26 Mai 2020 - Sáb, 6 Jun 2020
desde € 24,60
7. Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoatpå London Palladium, Qui, 2 Jul 2020 - Dom, 6 Set 2020
desde € 36,40
8. Sarah Brightman - Greenwich Music Timepå Old Royal Naval College, Seg, 6 Jul 2020
desde € 80,40
9. Lea Salonga & John Barrowman - Greenwich Music Timepå Old Royal Naval College, Ter, 7 Jul 2020
desde € 65,70
10. Breakin Convention Presents - The Ruggeds Between Uspå Peacock Theatre, Qua, 8 Jul 2020 - Sáb, 11 Jul 2020
desde € 28,20
Sunday in the Park with George
Este produto foi recém adicionado - já é possível reserva-lo e as informações estarão disponíveis em português em breve!
Academy Award nominee Jake Gyllenhaal and Tony Award® winner Annaleigh Ashford star in Stephen Sondheim and James Lapine’s Pulitzer Prize-winning masterpiece Sunday In the Park with George coming to London for a strictly limited run at the Savoy Theatre from June 2020.
O que posso esperar?
One of the most acclaimed musicals of all time – Sondheim and Lapine’s masterpiece follows painter Georges Seurat (Jake Gyllenhaal) in the months leading up to the completion of his most famous painting, A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte.
Consumed by his need to “finish the hat,” Seurat alienates the French bourgeoisie, spurns his fellow artists, and neglects his lover Dot (Annaleigh Ashford), not realising that his actions will reverberate over the next 100 years.
Originating at New York City Centre, the subsequent transfer dazzled audiences and praised by critics, was one of the fastest selling musicals on Broadway. Destined to be the theatrical event of 2020 – be there to witness the musical about the art of making art – this is not your ordinary Sunday.