Sistemas de pagamento 100% seguros
Reserva sem taxas adicionais
+ de 3,5 milhões de bilhetes vendidos
Busca por bilhetes
Por que comprar connosco?
Informação sobre o local
1. Magic Mike Live! em Londrespå The Theatre at Hippodrome Casino, Qua, 22 Jan 2020 - Dom, 28 Jun 2020
desde € 37,40
2. Carmenpå Coliseum Theatre, Qua, 29 Jan 2020 - Qui, 27 Fev 2020
desde € 51,10
3. Leopoldstadtpå Wyndham's Theatre, Seg, 27 Jan 2020 - Sáb, 13 Jun 2020
desde € 123,80
4. Showstopper The Improvised Musicalpå Lyric Theatre, Seg, 20 Jan 2020 - Seg, 20 Abr 2020
desde € 24,60
5. The Ballet Icons Galapå Coliseum Theatre, Dom, 26 Jan 2020
desde € 72,80
6. The Great Gatsby - Immersive Londonpå Gatsby's Mansion, Immersive London, Dom, 19 Jan 2020 - Dom, 31 Mai 2020
desde € 22,80
7. Faustus: That Damned Womanpå Lyric Hammersmith Theatre, Qui, 23 Jan 2020 - Sáb, 22 Fev 2020
desde € 24,60
8. Frank Skinner - Showbizpå Garrick Theatre, Seg, 20 Jan 2020 - Qui, 13 Fev 2020
desde € 39,00
9. Galactik Ensemble - Optrakenpå Peacock Theatre, Qua, 29 Jan 2020 - Sex, 31 Jan 2020
desde € 30,20
10. Cyrano de Bergeracpå Playhouse Theatre, Sáb, 18 Jan 2020 - Sáb, 29 Fev 2020
desde € 61,90
Kunene and the King
Este produto foi recém adicionado - já é possível reserva-lo e as informações estarão disponíveis em português em breve!
Don’t miss John Kani’s highly acclaimed play Kunene and the King marking the 25th anniversary of the end of apartheid with a strictly limited London run, following its premiere in Stratford-upon-Avon and a sold-out run in Cape Town.
O que posso esperar?
South Africa, 2019. Twenty-five years since the first post-apartheid democratic elections, two men from contrasting walks of life are thrust together to reflect on a quarter century of change.
Jack Morris is a celebrated classical actor who’s just been given both a career-defining role and a life-changing diagnosis. Besides his age, Jack has seemingly little in common with his at-home nurse Lunga Kunene, but the two men soon discover their shared passion for Shakespeare, which ignites this ‘rich, raw and shattering head-to-head’ (The Times).
Written by South African actor, activist and playwright John Kani (Black Panther, The Island, Sizwe Banzi is Dead), this refreshingly funny and vital new play is directed by Janice Honeyman (Vice Versa; The Tempest, 2009) and sees fellow South African Antony Sher (King Lear, 2016 & 2018; Death of a Salesman) perform alongside John Kani in two exceptionally moving performances, with live music and vocals by Lungiswa Plaatjies completing the company.
Book now for this ‘fascinating and necessary’ (Financial Times) play, co-produced by the Royal Shakespeare Company and Cape Town’s Fugard Theatre, as it transfers to the Ambassadors Theatre for nine weeks only from 24 January 2020.