Sistemas de pagamento 100% seguros
Reserva sem taxas adicionais
+ de 3,5 milhões de bilhetes vendidos
Busca por bilhetes
Por que comprar connosco?
Informação sobre o local
1. Upstart Crowpå Gielgud Theatre, Sex, 7 Fev 2020 - Sáb, 25 Abr 2020
desde € 43,70
2. The Prince of Egyptpå Dominion Theatre, Qua, 5 Fev 2020 - Sáb, 12 Set 2020
desde € 34,20
3. Luisa Millerpå Coliseum Theatre, Qua, 12 Fev 2020 - Sex, 6 Mar 2020
desde € 16,80
4. Michael Keegan-Dolan - Teac Damsa - MAMpå Sadler's Wells, Qua, 5 Fev 2020 - Sex, 7 Fev 2020
desde € 24,40
5. Pass Overpå Kiln Theatre, Qui, 13 Fev 2020 - Sáb, 21 Mar 2020
desde € 22,60
6. Opera Undonepå Trafalgar Studio Two, Qua, 5 Fev 2020 - Sáb, 7 Mar 2020
desde € 30,60
7. Eric & Ernpå Duke of York's Theatre, Dom, 2 Fev 2020 - Dom, 9 Fev 2020
desde € 24,40
8. Be More Chillpå The Other Palace, Qui, 20 Fev 2020 - Dom, 3 Mai 2020
desde € 79,70
9. Poet in da Cornerpå Royal Court Theatre, Qui, 30 Jan 2020 - Sáb, 22 Fev 2020
desde € 22,30
10. The Giftpå Theatre Royal Stratford East, Qui, 30 Jan 2020 - Sáb, 15 Fev 2020
desde € 31,10
Dear Evan Hansen
What is it like to feel like you don't belong? And what can possibly change that feeling? Dear Evan Hansen gives you both the answers and questions to new aspects of life. Enjoy this wonderful musical and get ready for thinking about life and the way we live it.
- Choose your own seats
- Experience a Tony Award-winning musical
- Listen to music from a Golden Globe-winning songwriting team
- Watch the book of the same name come to life on stage
O que posso esperar?
Remember high school? Everyone's memories are different. This musical is focused on the tough parts of high school, that deserves their place in the spotlight, because they are important to put into words - or in this case: music!
Dear Evan Hansen follows the main character Evan, who battles anxiety, while he has no friends and feels like a complete outsider. Evan has a crush on a girl, Zoe, whose overprotective brother, Connor, is going through some of the same issues as Evan - they both especially feel that they don't really fit in anywhere. But when something suddenly happens to Connor, Evan finds himself in the eye of the storm, surrounded by drama. And this time it is not just in the halls of the high school.
The storyline in Dear Evan Hansen is sweet, yet heart-breaking. It makes you think about life and how you can feel like you belong through an emotional story filled with a bunch of conflicts, sorrow and love.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to the theatre or show the ticket on your mobile.