Sistemas de pagamento 100% seguros
Reserva sem taxas adicionais
+ de 3,5 milhões de bilhetes vendidos
Busca por bilhetes
Por que comprar connosco?
Informação sobre o local
1. Mamma Mia - Londrespå Novello Theatre, Sáb, 25 Jan 2020 - Sáb, 19 Set 2020
desde € 21,80
2. The Book of Mormonpå Prince of Wales Theatre, Sáb, 25 Jan 2020 - Sáb, 2 Mai 2020
desde € 27,50
3. Mary Poppinspå Prince Edward Theatre, Sáb, 25 Jan 2020 - Dom, 26 Jul 2020
desde € 95,10
4. The Play That Goes Wrongpå Duchess Theatre, Sáb, 25 Jan 2020 - Dom, 1 Nov 2020
desde € 27,50
5. The Comedy About A Bank Robberypå Criterion Theatre, Sáb, 25 Jan 2020 - Dom, 1 Nov 2020
desde € 15,10
6. Magic Goes Wrongpå Vaudeville Theatre, Sáb, 25 Jan 2020 - Dom, 30 Ago 2020
desde € 76,60
7. Touching The Voidpå Duke of York's Theatre, Sáb, 25 Jan 2020 - Sáb, 29 Fev 2020
desde € 53,00
8. Only Fools and Horses - O Musicalpå Theatre Royal Haymarket, Sáb, 25 Jan 2020 - Sáb, 25 Abr 2020
desde € 138,50
9. Mamma Mia! A Festapå The O2, Sáb, 25 Jan 2020 - Dom, 31 Mai 2020
desde € 145,50
10. The Covent Garden Comedy Club @ Heavenpå Heaven, Sáb, 25 Jan 2020 - Sáb, 30 Mai 2020
desde € 24,20
Dear Evan Hansen
Este produto foi recém adicionado - já é possível reserva-lo e as informações estarão disponíveis em português em breve!
What is it like to feel like you don't belong? And what can possibly change that feeling? Dear Evan Hansen gives you both the answers and questions to new aspects of life. Enjoy this wonderful musical and get ready for thinking about life and the way we live it.
- Choose your own seats
- Experience a Tony Award-winning musical
- Listen to music from a Golden Globe-winning songwriting team
- Watch the book of the same name come to life on stage
O que posso esperar?
Remember high school? Everyone's memories are different. This musical is focused on the tough parts of high school, that deserves their place in the spotlight, because they are important to put into words - or in this case: music!
Dear Evan Hansen follows the main character Evan, who battles anxiety, while he has no friends and feels like a complete outsider. Evan has a crush on a girl, Zoe, whose overprotective brother, Connor, is going through some of the same issues as Evan - they both especially feel that they don't really fit in anywhere. But when something suddenly happens to Connor, Evan finds himself in the eye of the storm, surrounded by drama. And this time it is not just in the halls of the high school.
The storyline in Dear Evan Hansen is sweet, yet heart-breaking. It makes you think about life and how you can feel like you belong through an emotional story filled with a bunch of conflicts, sorrow and love.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to the theatre or show the ticket on your mobile.