Sistemas de pagamento 100% seguros
Reserva sem taxas adicionais
+ de 3,5 milhões de bilhetes vendidos
Busca por bilhetes
Por que comprar connosco?
Informação sobre o local
1. Phantom of the Operapå Her Majesty's Theatre, Sáb, 18 Jan 2020 - Sáb, 17 Out 2020
desde € 32,60
2. Les Misérablespå Sondheim Theatre, Sáb, 18 Jan 2020 - Sáb, 17 Out 2020
desde € 36,10
3. Mamma Mia - Londrespå Novello Theatre, Sáb, 18 Jan 2020 - Sáb, 19 Set 2020
desde € 21,80
4. Wicked - Londrespå Apollo Victoria Theatre, Sáb, 18 Jan 2020 - Sáb, 28 Nov 2020
desde € 30,20
5. Tina - The Tina Turner Musicalpå Aldwych Theatre, Sáb, 18 Jan 2020 - Sáb, 27 Jun 2020
desde € 116,80
6. Matilda the Musicalpå Cambridge Theatre, Sáb, 18 Jan 2020 - Dom, 20 Dez 2020
desde € 27,50
7. Hamiltonpå Victoria Palace Theatre, Sáb, 18 Jan 2020 - Sáb, 20 Jun 2020
desde € 229,10
8. Come From Awaypå Phoenix Theatre, Sáb, 18 Jan 2020 - Sáb, 1 Ago 2020
desde € 21,80
9. Waitresspå Adelphi Theatre, Sáb, 18 Jan 2020 - Sáb, 4 Jul 2020
desde € 64,50
10. Everybody's Talking About Jamiepå Apollo Theatre, Sáb, 18 Jan 2020 - Sáb, 29 Ago 2020
desde € 75,90
Este produto foi recém adicionado - já é possível reserva-lo e as informações estarão disponíveis em português em breve!
- Experience Company live in London
- Enjoy a musical about life, love & marriage
- Choose your own seats
The Iconic Musical Comedy - Company
At Bobbi’s 35th birthday party all her friends are wondering why isn’t she married? Why can’t she find the right man? Why doesn't she settle down and have a family? One thing is for certain; you will fall in love with Company.
Starring Rosalie Craig as Bobbi and Tony and Olivier award-winner Patti LuPone as Joanne, this musical masterpiece opens in September 2018 at the Gielgud Theatre for a strictly limited season.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your order is complete, you will receive an e-ticket to the email address entered at time of booking. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theater.
Fantástico: 5.0 – 4 - revisões
A Musical Masterpiece
"Seeing this musical in London was for me an historical event. Having admired it since the 1970s but never seeing it on stage, I was thrilled to finally get the experience. It is a landmark work in the history of musical Theatre, sophisticated, wiitty, full of complexity, a theatre work for adults. And this åroduction fulfilled all my expectations, a clever and imaginative mis en scène and a truly great cast. An absolute must not miss!! - Erik Näslund, Stockholm"